International herald tribune historical archive 1887-2013.
- Other Title:
- International herald tribune historical archive
- New York, NY : New York Times Company
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive 1887-2013.
International Herald Tribune Historical Archive 1887-2013
Database & Article Index
1 online resource (volumes) : illustrations
Daily (except Sunday, Jan. 1, May 1, and Dec. 25),
-October 14, 2013
- New York herald tribune international, the Washington post
- Continued By:
- International New York times
- Americans -- France -- Newspapers.
Paris (France) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- France Paris.
- The newspaper was originally set up as the European edition of the New York Herald, a newspaper that was closed down in 1966, at which point the European paper changed its name to the International Herald Tribune. It has always had an independent editorial spirit from its various US sister papers, and has a strong focus on objective reporting of international news. In its early years, it was the essential newspaper for the expatriate American living in Paris: Gertrude Stein, Ernest Hemingway, F Scott Fitzgerald etc. all graced its pages. It is nowadays marketed as the international edition of the New York Times, and in 2013 it was renamed the International New York Times. However, the New York Times company only took ownership of the International Herald Tribune in 2003, and it continued to produce a large amount of unique content until its closure.
- Vols. for <2003>-2013: Global edition of the New York times.
Vols. for 1989-<2003> published with the New York times and the Washington post.
Description based on: No. 40,618 (October 14, 2013).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|