Clinical nursing skills & techniques / [edited by] Anne Griffin Perry, Patricia A. Potter, Wendy R. Ostendorf.
- Other Title:
- Clinical nursing skills and techniques
- 9th edition.
- St. Louis, Missouri : Elsevier, 
xviii, 1180 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
- Nursing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Medical subjects:
- Nursing Care -- methods.
Clinical Medicine -- methods.
Evidence-Based Nursing -- methods.
Handbooks and manuals.
- Clinical Nursing Skills & Techniques offers clear and comprehensive coverage of over 200 basic, intermediate and advanced skills. Features nearly 1,000 full-color photographs and drawings, a nursing process framework, step-by-step instructions with rationales, and a focus on critical thinking and evidence-based practice. This edition also includes new coverage of patient-centered care and safety guidelines, an enhanced emphasis on QSEN core competencies, and an expanded clinical focus with specialized Clinical Debriefs, Teach-Back, and sample documentation throughout.
- Supporting the patient through the health care system
Vital signs and physical assessment
Activity and mobility
Safety and comfort
Care of the surgical patient
Dressings and wound care
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Perry, Anne Griffin, editor.
Potter, Patricia Ann, editor.
Ostendorf, Wendy, editor.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|