Criminal commitments and dangerous mental patients [electronic resource] : legal issues of confinement, treatment, and release / by David B. Wexler.
- Rockville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration, National Institute of Mental Health, 1976.
- Washington,D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Crime and delinquency issues.
DHEW publication; no. (ADM) 76-331.
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Crime and delinquency issues, a monograph series
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 94 pages).
- Mentally ill -- Commitment and detention -- United States.
Dangerously mentally ill -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 5, 2017
- National Institute of Mental Health (U.S.), issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|