Report of the joint Treasury-SEC-Federal Reserve study of the government-related securities markets [electronic resource] / printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (xi, 460 pages).
- Government securities -- United States.
Mortgage bonds -- United States.
Stockbrokers -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: 96th Congress, 2d session. Committee print
Includes bibliographical references
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 20, 2015
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), author.
United States. Securities and Exchange Commission, author.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|