The search for entrepreneurship : finding more questions than answers / Simon Bridge.
- London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017.
- Routledge focus on business and management.
Routledge focus on business and management
124 pages ; 23 cm.
New business enterprises.
- Why: why have we been searching for entrepreneurship and why write this book
A history of work (and the options for addressing life needs)
Observations of entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurship
Reflections on what has been found
Suppose entrepreneurship (as we have conceived it) doesn't exist
What makes people more entrepreneurial?
What has produced sustained economic growth?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Bridge, Simon. Search for entrepreneurship.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|