The H-2 program and nonimmigrants [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Policy of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on the H-2 program and nonimmigrants, November 30, 1981.
- Other Title:
- H-two program and nonimmigrants
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Immigration law & policy in the U.S.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 373 pages) : illustrations.
- United States. Department of Labor
Foreign workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Government policy -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "Serial no. J-97-85."
Includes bibliographical references
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 25, 2016
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|