The impact of federal immigration policy and INS activities on communities [electronic resource] : hearings before the Information, Justice, Transportation, and Agriculture Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first and second sessions, June 2 ; August 31, 1993; and March 28, 1994.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Immigration law & policy in the U.S.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 644 pages) : illustrations.
- United States. Immigration and Naturalization Service.
Immigrants -- Services for -- United States -- Costs.
Illegal aliens -- Services for -- United States -- Costs.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 27, 2016
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|