A history of the rectangular survey system [electronic resource] / by C. Albert White.
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, 
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals.
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Government document
1 online resource (xii, 774 pages) : illustrations.
- Surveying -- Public lands -- United States -- History.
Surveying -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Political and economic events leading to the passage of the first land ordinance
Development of the rectangular system of surveys
The General Land Office within the Department of the Interior
The direct system to end of the General Land Office
Surveyors General of the public lands states
- Includes bibliographical references and index
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 3, 2017
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|