Anzio beachhead, 22 January - 25 May 1944.
- Commemorative Edition.
- Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, United States Army, 1990.
- CMH pub; 100-10.
- Government document
1 online resource (ix, 122 pages, 22 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- United States. Army. Army, 5th -- History.
United States. Army. Corps, 6th -- History.
Anzio, Battle of, Anzio, Italy, 1944.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories -- United States.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Italy.
- "World War II, 50th anniversary, commemorative edition."
G.P.O. sales statement incorrect in publication.
Reprint. Originally published: Washington, D.C. : Historical Division, War Dept., 1948. (American forces in action series).
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CMH, viewed June 23, 2017).
- Center of Military History, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Anzio beachhead, 22 January - 25 May 1944
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|