Cancer Nanotechnology [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Reema Zeineldin.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2017.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1530
Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1530
1 online resource (XIV, 414 p.) : 100 illus., 77 illus. in color.
Cancer -- Research.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This detailed volume presents protocols for advancing the utility of nanotechnology in cancer research toward improving our understanding of cancer biology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy. There are continuous new discoveries in the field of nanotechnology, thus creating new imaging systems or therapies, and this book focuses on how to employ certain discoveries for studying cancer by presenting principles along with techniques to allow for the transformation of any new discoveries in the field into cancer-studying tools with the hope of bringing in the involvement of biomedical scientists who can enhance the speed of discoveries toward cancer diagnosis and therapy. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and motivating, Cancer Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal resource for biomedical scientists interested in the potential of this field as well as for physical scientists and engineers interested in employing nanotechnology in cancer diagnosis and therapy.
- Cancer Nanotechnology: Opportunities for Prevention, Diagnosis, and Therapy
Improved Targeting of Cancers with Nanotherapeutics
Multifunctional Concentric FRET-Quantum Dot Probes for Tracking and Imaging of Proteolytic Activity
Preparation and Characterization of Magnetic Nano-in-Microparticles for Pulmonary Delivery
Multifunctionalization of Gold Nanoshells
Fabrication of Photothermal Stable Gold Nanosphere/Mesoporous Silica Hybrid Nanoparticle Responsive to Near-Infrared Light
Engineering Well-Characterized PEG-Coated Nanoparticles for Elucidating Biological Barriers to Drug Delivery
Piloting Your Nanovehicle to Overcome Biological Barriers
Detecting Sonolysis of Polyethylene Glycol Upon Functionalizing Carbon Nanotubes
Methods for Generation and Detection of Non-Stationary Vapor Nanobubbles Around Plasmonic Nanoparticles
Force Measurements for Cancer Cells
Fractal Analysis of Cancer Cell Surface
Quantitative Evaluation of the Enhanced Permeability and Retention (EPR) Effect
Nanotechnology-Based Cancer Vaccines
Designing Multicomponent Nanosystems for Rapid Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells
Fluorescence and Bioluminescence Imaging of Orthotopic Brain Tumors in Mice
An Ultrasensitive Biosensing Platform Employing Acetylcholinesterase and Gold Nanoparticles
Gene Silencing Using Multifunctionalized Gold Nanoparticles for Cancer Therapy
Generation of Dose Response Curves and Improved IC50's for PARP Inhibitor Nanoformulations
Artificial Antigen-Presenting Cells for Immunotherapies
Exploiting Uptake of Nanoparticles by Phagocytes for Cancer Treatment
Pulmonary Delivery of Magnetically-Targeted Nano-in-Microparticles
Neutron-Activatable Nanoparticles for Intraperitoneal Radiation Therapy
Nanoparticle-Mediated X-Ray Radiation Enhancement for Cancer Therapy
Radiosensitizing Silica Nanoparticles Encapsulating Docetaxel for Treatment of Prostate Cancer.
- Zeineldin, Reema. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-6646-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|