Antibiotics [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Peter Sass.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2017.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1520
Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1520
1 online resource (XI, 358 p.) : 78 illus., 21 illus. in color.
- Life sciences.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume provides state-of-the-art and novel methods on antibiotic isolation and purification, identification of antimicrobial killing mechanisms, and methods for the analysis and detection of microbial adaptation strategies. Antibiotics: Methods and Protocols guides readers through chapters on production and design, mode of action, and response and susceptibility. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Antibiotics: Methods and Protocols aims to inspire scientific work in the exciting field of antibiotic research. .
- Antibiotics - Precious Goods in Changing Times
Mining Bacterial Genomes for Secondary Metabolite Gene Clusters
Production of Antimicrobial Compounds by Fermentation
Structure Elucidation of Antibiotics by NMR Spectroscopy
Computer-Aided Drug Design Methods
Cytotoxicity Assays as Predictors of the Safety and Efficacy of Antimicrobial Agents
Application of a Bacillus subtilis Whole-cell Biosensor (PliaI-lux) for the Identification of Cell Wall Active Antibacterial Compounds
Determination of Bacterial Membrane Impairment by Antimicrobial Agents
Mass-sensitive Biosensor Systems to Determine the Membrane Interaction of Analytes
Measurement of Cell Membrane Fluidity by Laurdan GP:Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Microscopy
In vitro Assays to Identify Antibiotics Targeting DNA Metabolism
Fluorescence-based real-time Activity Assays to Identify RNase P inhibitors
Reporter Gene-based Screening for TPP Riboswitch Activators
Cell-based Fluorescent Screen to Identify Inhibitors of Bacterial Translation Initiation.-Bacterial Histidine Kinases: Overexpression, Purification, and Inhibitor Screen
Expression Profiling of Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Obtained by Laboratory Evolution
Sample Preparation for Mass-Spectrometry Based Absolute Protein Quantification in Antibiotic Stress Research
Label-Free Quantitation of Ribosomal Proteins from Bacillus Subtillis for Antibiotic Research
Functional Metagenomics to Study Antibiotic Resistance
Epidemiological Surveillance and Typing Methods to Track Antibiotic Resistant Strains using High Throughput Sequencing. .
- Sass, Peter. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-6634-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|