Star of Bethlehem; or, The heavenly dawn, embracing the life of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and the lives of the holy apostles and evangelists, by Rev. John Fleetwood ... together with the lives of the patriarchs and prophets and of the most eminent Christian martyrs, fathers and reformers, to which is added the History of the Jews from the earliest times, also a chronological table, showing the most important events of Jewish and contemporaneous history from the creation of the world. Embellished with more than two hundred fine engravings and superb illuminated plates.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia, Pa., Chicago, Ill. National Pub. Co. 
800 pages color frontispiece, illustrations, 3 maps (1 double) on 2 leaves, plates (some color) 23 cm
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Jews -- History.
- Early works.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
- Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Fleetwood, John. Star of Bethlehem.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|