Renewable energy in Europe [electronic resource] : markets, trends, and technologies / European Renewable Energy Council (EREC).
- 2nd ed.
- London ; Sterling, VA : Earthscan, 2010.
1 online resource (282 p.)
- Renewable energy sources -- Europe.
Renewable natural resources -- Europe.
- Electronic books.
- How can the European Union meet its binding 20% renewable energy target in final energy consumption by the year 2020? Which sources offer the best prospects for realizing this goal? These are the questions answered by this key book which analyses the current situation of renewable energy in Europe, examines the latest technological, financial and economic developments, and outlines ways in which the renewable energy market can be developed.The book is divided into sections examining the integration of renewable energy, electricity, heating and cooling as well as biofuels. All the main technolo
- Front Cover; Renewable Energy in Europe; Copyright Page; Contents; List of Figures, Tables and Boxes; Preface; Authors and Acknowledgements; Part I: Introduction; Chapter 1. Integration of Renewable Energy Sources; Part II: RES Heating and Cooling; Chapter 2. Solar Thermal; Chapter 3. Biomass; Chapter 4. Geothermal; Part III: RES Electricity; Chapter 5. Wind; Chapter 6. Photovoltaic; Chapter 7. Concentrated Solar Power; Chapter 8. Bioenergy; Chapter 9. Small Hydropower; Chapter 10. Ocean Energy; Chapter 11. Geothermal Electricity; Part IV: Biofuels; Chapter 12. Bioethanol
Chapter 13. Biodiesel Bibliography; Acronyms; Physical Units and Conversion Factors; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- European Renewable Energy Council.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|