Everything one invents is true : the architecture of Peter Märkli / Peter Märkli ; edited by Pamela Johnston.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. Selections
- Other Title:
- Architecture of Peter Märkli
Cover title: Märkli
- Lucerne : Quart Publishers, 2017.
240 pages : chiefly color illustrations, plans ; 30 cm. + 1 booklet
- Märkli, Peter, 1953- -- Catalogs.
Märkli, Peter, 1953- -- Themes, motives.
Architecture -- Switzerland -- History -- 20th century.
- The leaflet is in Japanese.
- "Since the early 1980s, Peter Mar̈kli has been one of the most striking protagonists of German Swiss architecture from the earliest period of its emergence. However his impressive buildings cannot be easily classified in the scheme of this architectural movement, since the individual buildings are intensely developed individuals that follow the continuous movement of seeking. They always open up connections with the history0of architecture in an independent, powerful way and express the impetus of timeless validity. This volume presents 17 buildings in detail from the last 15 years with0texts, plans and images. The remarkable presentation of works is complemented0by enlightening essays. An exciting interview with Peter Mar̈kli by Elena Kossovskaja and individual statements by the architects round off the impressive collection." -- Provided by publisher.
- Booklet with Japanese translation of the project texts in envelope laid in.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Johnston, Pamela
- 9783037611395 (English edition : hd.bd.)
3037611391 (English edition : hd.bd.)
9783037611388 (English edition : hd.bd.)
3037611383 (English edition : hd.bd.)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|