Asian migrations [electronic resource] : social and geographical mobilities in Southeast, East, and Northeast Asia / Tony Fielding.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2016.
1 online resource (xii, 285 pages.)
- East Asia -- Emigration and immigration.
Southeast Asia -- Emigration and immigration.
- Context: East Asian economy, space, and society
Context: East Asian migrations: a historical overview
Heaven's door: Southeast Asia's international migration flows
Shadows in the forest: Southeast Asia's internal migration flows
Asia's global diaspora: China's international migration flows
Turbulent transitions: China's internal migration flows
Capitalism's global warriors: Northeast Asia's international migration flows
Confucian capitalism's hyper-urbanization: Northeast Asia's internal migration flows
Migration and globalization: East Asian migrations now and in the future.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Routledge (Taylor & Francis eBooks)
- 9781315863566 (electronic bk.)
1315863561 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|