The druggist's general receipt book : comprising a copious veterinary formulary and table of veterinary materia medica, numerous recipes in patent and proprietary medicines, druggist's nostrums, etc., perfumery and cosmetics, beverages, dietetic articles, and condiments, trade chemicals, &c. with an appendix of useful tables / by Henry Beasley.
- Other records:
- 2nd American ed., from the last London ed., corr. and enl.
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1853.
472 p. ; 21 cm.
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Publisher's advertisements on leaf preceding title leaf.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
Smith copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2017 from Peter L. Masi Books.
Smith copy has oval embossed stamp ("HENRY F. GREEN DRUGGIST, FRONT STREET COLUMBIA, PA.") of Henry F. Green (ca. 1826-1859) at head of front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Green, Henry F. (stamp) (Smith copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|