The ethnic issues of China in the 20th century [electronic resource] / editor in chief, Wang Xi'en ; translated by Zhang Jianping.
- Reading, United Kingdom : Paths International Ltd ; China : China Social Sciences Press, 
1 online resource.
- China -- Ethnic relations -- History.
- Cover; Title Page; Contents; Chapter I: The Ethnic Issues of China at the Turn from the 19th to the 20th Century; Chapter II: Foreign Powers' Aggression against China and the Frontier Crisis around the Xinhai Revolution; Chapter III: The Democratic Revolution and Nationalism of China; Chapter IV: The Ethnic Policies and Institutions of the Republic of China (1912-1949); Chapter V: Regional Ethnic Autonomy and the Evolution of the Ethnic Affairs Administrative System since 1949; Chapter VI: The Development of Chinese Minority Nationalities
Chapter VII: The Division and Evolution of the Mongols in the 20th CenturyChapter VIII: The "Issue of Tibet" in the 20th Century; Chapter IX: The Separatism and Social Stability in Xinjiang; Acknowledgements; Copyright
- Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on August 03, 2017).
- Wang, Xi'en, editor.
Zhang, Juanping, editor.
ProQuest ebook central
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|