Hard bargains [electronic resource] : the coercive power of drug laws in federal court / Mona Lynch.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 
1 online resource (xiv, 206 pages)
- Drugs of abuse -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Criminal provisions.
Drug traffic -- United States.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States.
Sentences (Criminal procedure) -- United States.
Plea bargaining -- United States.
The First Drug War : Laying the Groundwork
The Great War : Creating an Infrastructure of Legal Power
Soft Hammers? : The Deployment of Drug Law in the Liberal Northeast
Respecting Law and Deterring Lawbreakers? : Hammers and Nails in Southern District
Drugs, mules, and the looming border
Inducing the plea : Strategic uses of legal power
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on August 01, 2017).
- JSTOR (Online Service)
- Other format:
- Print version: Lynch, Mona Pauline, author. Hard bargains
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.