Framing immigrants [electronic resource] : news coverage, public opinion, and policy / Chris Haynes, Jennifer Merolla, and S. Karthick Ramakrishnan.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation,  , Â©2016
1 online resource.
- Mass media and immigrants.
Immigrants -- Press coverage.
Emigration and immigration -- Press coverage.
- Cover Page; Title Page; Copyright Page; Dedication; Contents; List of Illustrations; About the Authors; Acknowledgments; Chapter 1. Introduction; Chapter 2. Media Framing and Effects on Public Opinion; Chapter 3. Comprehensive Immigration Reform; Chapter 4. The DREAM Act and DREAMers; Chapter 5. Framing Deportations in the News Media and Public Opinion; Chapter 6. What's in a Name: Illegal, Undocumented, or Unauthorized?; Chapter 7. Conclusions; Appendices; Notes; References; Index
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on September 14, 2016).
- Merolla, Jennifer Lee, 1975- author.
Ramakrishnan, S. Karthick (Subramanian Karthick), 1975- author.
JSTOR (Online Service)
- Other format:
- Print version: Haynes, Chris, 1977- author. Framing immigrants
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.