The basics [electronic resource] / presented by Rona Alexander, Ph.D, CCC-SLP; Robert Beecher, M.S., CCC-SLP; Linda Kliebhan, P.T.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Fairacres, NM : Clinician's View, 2004.
- ABCs of Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing ; 1
Rehabilitation therapy in video
1 online resource (1154 min.).
- Deglutition disorders in children.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- This seminar focuses on the areas of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and neuroanatomy as they relate to systems of the body that impact on pediatric feeding and swallowing function. This seminar stresses the recognition of the influences of body mechanics, postural development, alignment, and activity as they relate to oral, pharyngeal, and respiratory function involved in the feeding and swallowing process. Interrelationships are discussed and developmental and case studies are presented with an emphasis on swallow study analysis.
- Previously released as a compact disc.
Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 30, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Rehabilitation therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander, Rona.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|