Three Greek plays [electronic resource] / conducted and directed for the stage by Andrei Serban.
- Other Title:
- Title on container: Andre Serban : the Greek trilogy
Title on videocassette: Andrei Serban : the Greek trilogy
Academic Video Online.
- Kent, CT : Creative Arts Television, [1997?]
1 streaming video (57 min.)
- Documentary films.
- Excerpts from the production at La Mama Experimental Theater Club (New York City) of Andrei Serban's interpretation of the classic dramas Electra, Medea, and The Trojan women, with music by Elizabeth Swados. Margaret Croyden provides introductions and commentary. Ellen Stewart, founder and guiding spirit of La Mama speaks briefly about her goals in the modern theater.
- pt. 1. Electra and Medea
pt. 2. The Trojan women.
- Originally broadcast in 1974.
Originally published as a videocassette.
- Croyden, Margaret.
Serban, Andrei, 1943-
Stewart, Ellen, 1920?-
Alexander Street Press.
Creative Arts Television (Firm)
La Mama Experimental Theatre Club.
- Euripides. Electra. English.
Euripides. Medea. English.
Euripides. Trojan women. English.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|