Monday's girls [electronic resource] / by Ibi Derefaka ; a Lloyd Gardner production for BBC-TV.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London : British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), 1993.
1 online resource (48 min.).
- Igbo (African people) -- Rites and ceremonies.
- Nonfiction films
- This edition in English.
- A grandmother named Monday Moses in Ogoloma, Nigeria is responsible for taking the young girls of the village through the rites of passage into womanhood so that they will be ready for marriage.
- Broadcast as an episode of the television program: Under the sun.
- Derefaka, Ibi.
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service.
California Newsreel (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|