Duty of care [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- What if ... ; 3
1 online resource (28 min.).
- Teenagers -- Sexual behavior -- Great Britain.
Reasonable care (Law) -- Great Britain.
- Nonfiction television programs
Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Teachers and managers role play solutions to challenging problems, with Ted Wragg holding the ring. How do teachers deal with the problems posed by pupils having sex? How does the division of responsibility between the school and parents work in practice? Ted Wragg conducts an imaginary case study with the help of eight panellists. His story involves 15-year-old Juliet and her boyfriend Romeo. The dilemmas arise from Romeo and Juliet's sexual activity leading to STDs, pregnancy and an abortion. What happens when they are due to go on a school trip? How much are the parents told? Panellists include William Atkinson (Head of Phoenix High School), Vicky McLean (Vice Principal from Banbury School) and Jo Levy (secondary teacher from Richard Challoner School).
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Brook Lapping Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|