Primary special needs. 1, Working with a special school [electronic resource] / produced by Lambent Productions, in Primary Special Needs.
- Other Title:
- Primary special needs : working with a special school
Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
1 online resource (18 min.)
- Special education -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Take two schools, one a special school for children with complex, severe and profound learning difficulties, the other, a mainstream primary with 66 pupils on the SEN register. How do they work together to benefit both staff and pupils? This film looks at the work of 2 schools in the South West who have developed extensive programme of outreach and TA swapping to support their Special Needs pupils.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
- Alexander Street Press.
Lambent Productions. , Production company
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|