Future school. 10, The HLC opens [electronic resource] / produced by Maverick Television, in Future School.
- Other Title:
- Future school : the HLC opens
Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
1 online resource (28 min.)
- School management and organization.
New schools -- Great Britain.
Education -- Curricula -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- The culmination of four years planning and two years construction, the secondary phase of the Hadley Learning Community finally opens for business. For the principal, Dr Gill Eatough it's the day of reckoning. All her hard work recruiting a workforce, developing a curriuculum and helping to design the building has come to fruition. As the first intake of pupils arrives she must ensure her staff are ready to begin teaching and that the pupils are aware of what she expects of them. Her standards are high. So what happens to the minutely planned curriculum when the computer system goes down on day one? The tension rises as head and deputies join the fray.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
- Flavelle, Patrick. , Director, Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Maverick Television (Television network) , Production company
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|