Bob Fosse [electronic resource] : dancing on the edge / produced by Andrew Rothstein ; narrated by John Roberts.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : A&E Television Networks, 1999.
1 online resource (49 min.).
- Fosse, Bob, 1927-1987.
Choreographers -- United States -- Biography.
Dancers -- United States -- 20th century.
- Documentary television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Career of the legendary choreographer who gave the world "The Pajama Game", "Sweet Charity", and "Cabaret". But behind the scenes, Fosse was a tortured, addictive genius who had a grim fascination with death. Features interviews with some of the stars with whom he worked, including Ann Reinking, Gwen Verdon, and Liza Minnelli.
- Host, Harry Smith ; narrated by John Roberts.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 18, 2013).
- Roberts, John, 1956- , Narrator
Rothstein, Andrew. ,
Smith, Harry, 1951- , Host
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|