The perfect mother, the absent wife [electronic resource] : tapping the client's natural resources.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Phoenix, AZ : Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., 2000, 1999.
- Counseling and therapy in video, volume 2
Brief therapy inside out
1 online resource (107 min.).
- Brief psychotherapy.
Psychotherapist and patient.
- (Producer) She's hyperresponsible; her husband is shamelessly irresponsible. He drinks too much; she overeats. Combining acute listening skills with a winning sense of play, Keeney shows how to zero in on his client's unique resources and abilities to help her get her marriage back on track.
- Previously published as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 6, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (Counseling and therapy in video, 2d. edition). Available via World Wide Web.
- Carlson, Jon.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|