Vox pops from consultant and middle leaders (managing challenging situations with staff) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Vox pops from consultant and middle leaders
Academic Video Online.
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- CPD package - middle leaders - managing challenging situations with staff ; 4
1 online resource (1 min.).
- Middle managers -- Training of.
Educational leadership -- Great Britain.
School employees -- Training of.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- The package presents practical examples of situations where middle leaders are required to effect change whilst keeping on board potentially challenging staff. The examples include behaviour consultant John Bayley's work with a young middle leader who is line managing a teacher over 20 years her senior. The delicate and controversial area of emotional intelligence, and how important it is for middle leaders to be sensitive to other people's feelings is explored. There is an interactive element containing an innovative role pay scenario where a middle leader is managing a senior primary teacher who is unwilling to switch from teaching a top set to a bottom set.Throughout the e-learning module, middle leaders and education consultants give their perspective on these issues.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic Video Online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Evans Woolfe (Firm) , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|