Podcasting [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Better learning with ICT ; 4
1 online resource (15 min.).
Podcasting -- Study and teaching.
Educational technology -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- This programme investigates the benefits of using podcasting in the classroom at both Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3. It provides useful tips and resources for those who have never used the technology. Alongside the main programmes, for teachers and other professionals to access, there are a variety of online resources including short how-to videos, lesson plans and video case studies showing podcasting being used in different key stages and subjects. Secondary English teacher Susan Nembhard knows little about podcasting so she visits a primary school where pupils are regular podcasters. She observes Year 4 and 5 pupils producing podcasts for the school's website. During her observation Susan discovers what the difference is between a podcast and an audio recording, how to record sound, and how podcasts can improve speaking and listening skills. She heads back to her own school to see if podcasting will be an effective technology to use with her Key Stage 3 students.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Illumina Digital. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|