Animation [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Better learning with ICT ; 2
1 online resource (14 min.).
- History -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Audio-visual aids.
- Nonfiction television programs
Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- This programme investigates the benefits of using animation in the classroom at secondary level. It provides useful tips and resources for those who have never used the technology. Alongside the main programmes, for teachers and other professionals to access, there are a variety of online resources including short how-to videos, lesson plans and video case studies showing animation being used in different key stages and subjects. Secondary Head of History Will Rennie has never experimented with animation in his classroom so he travels to another school to see how animation is being used to enhance a variety of skills including literacy. He gets tips and investigates the equipment and software needed to create his own animation. Once back at his own school, Will delivers a lesson to his Year 9 students in which they create an animation about the rise of Germany after the First World War.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Illumina Digital. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|