1-2-1 tuition in a national challenge school [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- 1-2-1 tuition ; 1
1 online resource (13 min.).
- Tutors and tutoring -- Great Britain.
School improvement programs -- Great Britain.
- Nonfiction television programs
Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Woodlands Community College have found that since starting 1-2-1 tuition, the attitude of the students involved in the programme has improved dramatically. We follow several students, all with different issues, and see how tuition is helping them get more out of their learning. One partially-sighted student in Year 6 is using the 1-2-1 to catch up with his reading. Another student who was excluded for much of the previous academic year has re-engaged with her learning and is now a prized student. We hear from tutors, teachers, pupils and the school management team and discover why 1-2-1 tuition is having such a profound effect on the school.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Glasshead Television and Web. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|