Secondary SEN. 1, Reducing disproportionate exclusions [electronic resource] / produced by Real Life Productions, in Secondary SEN.
- Other Title:
- Secondary SEN : reducing disproportionate exclusions
Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
1 online resource (16 min.)
- Special education -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Henry Compton School in London uses a range of initiatives to reduce the disproportionate exclusion of SEN students. Almost half of students have special educational needs. Deputy head of learning support Adam Sawyer runs a nurture group in Year 7 for SEN pupils at serious risk of exclusion to help their transition into a mainstream secondary school. The school also works closely with its local PRU to support other SEN students in need of extra help. Older students are supported through an in school mentoring scheme.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
- Alexander Street Press.
Real Life Productions. , Production company
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|