KS1/2 citizenship. 2, Pupil power [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Pupil power
Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
1 online resource (14 min.).
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs.
Citizenship -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Discover the four ways citizenship is being put at the heart of Northchapel Primary School's ethos of independent learning, philosophy, pupil councils and peer coaching. 'Independent learning' explores how time is put aside for the pupils to create their own schemes of work and how staff guide their work to ensure the requirements of the national curriculum are met. 'Philosophy for Children' is about the use of philosophical enquiry allowing children to become free thinkers and independent learners. 'The Council' looks at the importance of strong and effective school and class councils and 'Peer Coaching' looks at an innovative scheme whereby the elder children coach the younger ones once a week.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 8, 2015).
- Alexander Street Press.
Lambent Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|