Involving parents [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Working with parents - primary ; 2
1 online resource (14 min.).
- Education -- Parent participation.
Parenting -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.
Adult education -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Involving parents in the life of the school has a positive impact on the achievement of pupils. Bruce Grove Primary School in north London takes every opportunity to involve parents in the life of the school and provides an extensive range of classes and activities for them throughout the week. Some sessions focus on helping parents understand what their children are being taught, such as literacy and numeracy classes and others are for the benefit of parents themselves, such as English lessons for adults, keep fit sessions and parenting advice.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 8, 2015).
- Alexander Street Press.
Glasshead Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|