Dealing with parents [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2005.
- Primary admin staff ; 1
1 online resource (14 min.).
- Education -- Parent participation -- Great Britain.
- Nonfiction television programs
Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- When parents are angry or upset, administration staff are often the people that experience their emotional outbursts directly. In this programme, office staff at Ocklynge Junior School take part in a series of role-plays with actors playing anxious and irate parents to explore and demonstrate how best to deal with emotional parents.The teachers are observed by educational psychologist and conflict resolution expert Paul Myszor. He comments on their teamwork, people skills, body language and ability to stay calm under pressure and offers tips and techniques to improve their responses.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Lambent Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|