Head trauma [electronic resource] : family trauma.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Fairacres, NM : Clinician's View, 1995.
- Treatment Strategies in Head Injury
Traumatic brain injury series
Rehabilitation therapy in video
1 online resource (46 min.).
- Brain damage.
- Nonfiction films
- An insightful video which presents the trauma and life altering consequences to families who have had a loved one suffer a closed head trauma. Family members and individuals recovering from traumatic brain injury reveal their struggle, difficulties and dedication to regain a more normal life. This video is an important resource for therapists and students, as well as, other families facing this type of crisis, for understanding the consequences of head injury beyond just the treatment of the resulting damage. Understanding the family's needs and pain as well as the attitudes and hopes of the head injured person's essential for an effective and comnprehensive treatment program.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 8, 2015).
Previously released as a compact disc.
- Nelson, Christine A.
Alexander Street Press.
Clinician's View (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|