Children are a gift [electronic resource] : overcoming child abuse / with David Pelzer.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [S.l.] : Aquarius Health Care Media, 2004.
- Counseling and therapy in video, 2d. Edition
Counseling and therapy in video, volume 2
1 online resource (20 min.).
- Child abuse.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- Child abuse and neglect have reached epidemic levels in our world today, and unfortunately millions of children who look to adults for love and care instead find pain and suffering. In this program, we speak with author David Pelzer, a victim of life-threatening child abuse. We also take a look at the role foster parenting plays in the life of an abused or neglected child. Part of the Primary Focus Series.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 13, 2012).
- Pelzer, David J.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|