Save money. 3, Payroll, property development and lettings [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Payroll, property development and lettings
Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
1 online resource (10 min.).
- Education -- Finance.
School budgets -- Great Britain.
In-house services (Business)
- Documentary television programs.
- This edition in English.
- A secondary school which has made over half a million pounds in savings by bringing many of its operations in-house shares some of its money-saving secrets. School Business Manager Tracy Jackson has a nine million pound budget to run Ossett School in West Yorkshire. In this film she describes how she makes every penny count and always looks and shops around for the best value for money. Tracy has saved the school hundreds of thousands of pounds by using in-house staff for two major refurbishment projects. She and her staff have also seen massive savings by bringing Payroll, HR, staff cover and ICT support in house. Ossett School also makes the most of its facilities by opening the doors of the sports hall, pool and pitches to its local community - making a decent profit at the same time.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 8, 2015).
- Alexander Street Press.
Real Life Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|