Tom's team [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2008.
- Every child matters ; 1
1 online resource (17 min.).
- Special education -- Great Britain.
Children with disabilities -- Services for -- Great Britain.
Asperger's syndrome in children.
- Documentary television programs.
- This edition in English.
- This film follows the story of Tom, a Year 5 student with Asperger's, and his father Steve. Tom attends St Mark s, a mainstream primary school. He has had lots of medical interventions. His family feel that at times communication between different agencies has broken down, and they constantly repeat their case history. Dad Steve has had to act as Tom's champion to get the support his son needs to succeed. Lesley Platts, an NHS team leader and advocate for Integrated Working, and Paul Murphy, pastoral inclusion consultant, discuss how a more integrated approach to providing children's services will provide both teachers and agency professionals with the tools they need to help children like Tom.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic Video Online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Big Heart Media. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|