Cambodia [electronic resource] : the betrayal / produced by David Munro.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 1993.
1 online resource (48 min.)
- Cambodia -- Politics and government -- 1975-1979.
Cambodia -- Foreign relations.
- The world was horrified to learn of the Holocaust which had taken place in Cambodia at the hands of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge. This film exposes the hypocrisy of the Western nations which continue to support Pol Pot, despite the atrocities of his regime. Not only has Pol Pot been allowed to occupy Cambodia s seat in the United Nations, but the Western nations have been secretly selling them weapons for use in their civil war. Despite the loss of a fifth of their population, the resilient Cambodians have made significant strides to rebuild their society. But they fear the threat of a second Holocaust.
- Originally released as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed May 24, 2011).
- Munro, David.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|