Yoga across the curriculum [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2008.
- KS1/2 PE ; 1
1 online resource (15 min.).
- Physical education and training -- Great Britain.
Yoga -- Study and teaching.
Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Sue Bacon is an Advanced Skills Teacher at the Bridge Learning Campus in Bristol. She has tried yoga for herself but has never thought of using it in the classroom - until now. Sue attends a workshop run by yoga expert Rachael Jefferson-Buchanan at Bath Spa University. Intrigued by what she learns, Sue invites Rachael to try her Research on Yoga in Education techniques where it really counts - in her inner-city classroom. How will Sue's class respond?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic Video Online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Available Light Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|