Golden Gilroy [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Inspirations ; 2
Education in video
1 online resource (14 min.).
- Teachers with disabilities.
Athletes with disabilities.
- Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs
- This edition in English.
- Sue Gilroy is confined to a wheelchair but is proving there's nothing she can't do in front of a classroom or behind a table tennis table. As a Year 3 teacher at Shawlands Primary in Barnsley she specialises in science and music, and adapts her teaching methods to suit her abilities and her wheelchair. As a table tennis player she's won the Commonwealth gold medal twice and the British title nine times as well as a string of European titles. In this programme she explains how she's overcome prejudice and disease to be a teacher and a champion.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Maverick Television(Television network) , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|