Attention seekers [electronic resource] / an Evans Woolfe Production for Teachers' TV.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, c2006.
- Teaching with Bayley ; 3
1 online resource (15 min.).
- Behavior modification.
High school teachers -- Training of.
High school teaching -- Case studies.
High school teaching.
Teachers -- In-service training.
- Nonfiction television programs
- This edition in English.
- "In this program, John Bayley visits a particularly disruptive class to observe and offer advice. The disruption has made the teacher frustrated and concerned that she can't teach the pupils who are interested in learning. Bayley suggests a number of initiatives to prevent some of the disruption such as making more use of the teacher's vivacious personality and employing an upbeat teaching style with a lot more praise. Bayley's techniques engage the more difficult pupils in the class and a lot more learning is able to take place"--Original container insert.
- "c2009 Espresso Education Limited (trading as Channel 4 Learning)"--Original container insert.
"Chapterised DVD"--Original container insert.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Bayley, John.
Alexander Street Press.
Channel Four (Great Britain)
Evans Woolfe (Firm)
Teachers TV (Television Channel)
Video Education Australasia.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|