Leadership and technology. 2, Building a learning community with ICT [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Building a learning community with ICT
Academic Video Online.
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
1 online resource (18 min.).
- Educational leadership -- Great Britain.
Technology -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.
Community and school -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Headteacher Brenda Bigland has spent the last 15 years transforming Lent Rise Primary in Buckinghamshire into an outstanding school that sees itself very much as a learning community, a hub for learners and teachers, parents and the broader community. Brenda's view is that this transformation has been achieved by the strategic and effective use of ICT throughout the school in the context of developing distributive leadership and building a team of skilled and supportive staff who take on leadership roles across the school. We see this learning community in action though the range of ICT used in classroom learning and staff planning; how parents are more involved in their child's learning through the school's VLE and weekly ICT training sessions in the Cyber Café. The programme also explores, with the help of the three assistant heads, teachers and pupils how all at Lent Rise have the opportunity of becoming leaders.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 8, 2015).
- Alexander Street Press.
Double Exposure (Firm) , Producer
Flashback Television (Firm) , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|