Vietnamese miracle cure [electronic resource] / by Loke Film.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 1999.
1 online resource (41 min.).
- Substance abuse -- Alternative treatment -- Vietnam.
- Documentary films.
- All those concerned with the treatment of drug addiction will be fascinated by a pilot program developed by a Vietnamese doctor, which has had initial success on 4,000 patients. It uses an herbal medicine developed by Professor Tran Khuong Dan, which does not produce painful withdrawal symptoms. The medicine is used in conjunction with a training program to support social rehabilitation. A study is now being conducted in Vietnam by the United Nations, Johns Hopkins Medical School, and the National Institute of Drug Abuse to evaluate the safety and efficacy of this regimen. The documentary includes amazing footage of a patient responding to initial treatment.
- Originally released as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed May 24, 2011).
- Alexander Street Press.
Loke Film (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|