Facing death [electronic resource] / produced by Lars Westman/SVT.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Filmakers Library, 1994.
1 online resource (61 min.).
- Documentary television programs.
- Swedish, subtitles in English.
- For more than twenty years, Lars Westman has been filming his mother. The result is a unique record of life s inevitable passage, as well as a tender portrait of an aging mother who lived to a ripe old age in her own home, until complications from a hip injury necessitated her move to a nursing home. When she succumbed to her final illness, her son was at her bedside to record her last breath. Their strong affection helps the film transcend grim reality.
- Originally released as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed May 24, 2011).
International Congress on Terminally Ill, 1994
- Westman, Lars, 1934-
Alexander Street Press.
Sveriges television. , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|