Small can still be beautiful [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [London] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2006.
- Primary small schools ; 1
1 online resource (27 min.).
- Small schools -- Great Britain.
- Instructional television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Small schools, those with fewer than 100 pupils, face big problems because of limited budgets, limited numbers of staff and children, and isolation in rural communities. So is there anything that other schools can learn from them? In this programme we see how Burrington C of E Primary and Widecombe-in-the-Moor Primary Schools, both in Devon, have found creative solutions to their potential problems. Both schools would claim that their smallness can actually bring considerable and special benefits to their children.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (VAST: Academic Video Online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
Available Light Productions. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|