Vision USA. No. 35, 1975 [electronic resource] .
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- District of Columbia : United States Information Agency, 1975.
1 online resource (25 minutes)
- United States -- Description and travel.
United States -- History -- 1969-.
United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- This video, produced by the United States Information Agency, is about preserving cultural history in Harpers Ferry, WV, the sport of dressage, the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest in New Hampshire, San Francisco, and composer Charles Ives.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 03, 2015).
- Tolan, Michael, 1925-2011, narrator.
Alexander Street Press.
United States Information Agency, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|