The kamikazes [electronic resource] / by Jonathan Martin and Charles Messenger.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), 2001.
- Gladiators of World War II ; episode 9
1 online resource (50 min.).
- Kamikaze pilots -- Japan -- History.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, Japanese.
- In the autumn of 1944, as American forces began the re-conquest of the Philippine islands, they came under a new and terrified form of attack. Over the next eight months more than 500 allied ships were damaged or sunk. 5000 crew men killed and almost as many wounded.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 24, 2011).
Previously published as DVD.
- Messenger, Charles, 1941-
Powell, Robert, 1944-
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|