The Alps [electronic resource] / directed by Rachel Scarrott.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : A&E Television Networks, 2009.
- VAST: academic video online
How the Earth was made
1 online resource (45 min.).
- Historical geology -- Europe.
- Documentary television programs.
- This edition in English.
- Features the Alps, spanning seven countries, they are the jagged backbone of Europe. Explores the Alps in this episode of the series, How the Earth was made, and asks, how did marine fossils get there, 7,000 feet above sea level; how the Alps evolved, and examines the current decline of the glaciers and the mountains themselves.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 9, 2013).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (VAST: Academic Video Online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Johnson, Corey, 1961- , Narrator
Scarrott, Rachel. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|